Monday, June 5, 2017

Who you are?

Disney's Moana found who she was. I love that Movie and have watched it like 4 times in a week. Disney is simple. I wish our story can simply have a Happily Ever After. I want a family, a career that  I wake up every morning inspired and excited to start my day. I want to pack school lunches and drop him or her off at school. I want teacher parent meetings, and recitals and ball games. I am made to be a mom, so why has this not happened? Where in life did things get so out of whack for me? Why do I have this horrible endocrine disorder. I know who I am, who I want to be. There is a huge wall between who I am, and who I want to be and I am trapped on the wrong side. It's heartbreaking! I yell and scream and fight but I can't break free. Always trapped in this life that I'm stuck in.

No comments:

Post a Comment