Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Onward!

Big Fat Negative..again! No tears were shed this time. I am beyond that in my journey. I say a prayer for God to prepare my heart each time I take one of those dreaded tests. I understand it's still not in His timing for me to be pregnant. My heart does ache, especially since I dreamt 3 times in the past week that I was pregnant. I was actually having my 3rd this morning when I woke up. I think it's just my heart wanting it so badly that I have started to dream about it. I'll stop by the Pharmacy and get my next round of Provera/Clomid today. Dr. Berg increased me to 100mg so this should be an interesting month of side effects. Poor Josh..I do feel bad for him having to deal with me as I deal with this. Well.. onward I go! Chin up..Never Give up the fight! Continue to send prayers our way!

1 comment: